2/28/2011

First entry


Hello there!
My new virtual friends and familiar stalkers!

Some of you may know me from www.kamikadze.blog.cz and as you can see, i've decided to practise my english and start this whole new blog. I'm going to post random pictures, videos and thoughts for those who care and for myself. This blog is going to be mostly about me, computers, fashion, music, food, movies - well, all i love and all i do.
And yeah, thats me.

listening to: Arcade Fire
reading: Do androids dream of electric sheep? by Dick, again
watching: old seasons of Simpsons
playing: Chocolate (iphone)

Thats how Sir Ridley Scotts dream up future in Blade Runner

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you stopped by my blog! Whatever you do, don't stop writing. I've learned/found some things from your blog. :D

    ReplyDelete